Sunday, April 19, 2015

Future plans for Lorekeeper's Inn

     I had spoken with Eric, and we both came to the conclusion, to post a total of one new story once a month. The reason for the stories to be sparse isn't really much of our choice. Between both Eric and I having work, our families also have a ton of projects planned for this summer. If we didn't try to have a story out every month than we probably wouldn't really update it much through the summer.
     We do still plan on working with the Lorekeeper's Inn tale, I'm about halfway done with mine. Eric I do believe has worked more on his second story, though I am unsure how far he is. I plan on having my story out this month though it seems unlikely, I'm not even half way done with it. This story will be longer than "Opachii's Stay" which I have a friend looking at and helping my edit it more. The revised version should be up hopefully soon.

     One more thing before I end this post, Eric and I both thank, and appreciate all the support we have gotten so far. We recently received over 30,000 views, which for being only up 3 and  a half months , this blog seems to be doing fairly well, and we couldn't have done it without the help from friends and family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment